Laser Body Blog
Six Tattoo Removal Myths
1) Laser Tattoo Removal Is More Painful Than The Original Tattoo
2) I’ll Have to Take Long Breaks Between Treatments
3) Laser Tattoo Removal Will Leave Scars
4) Laser Tattoo Removal Is Really Expensive
5) Tattoo Removal Creams Are Just As Effective And Much Cheaper
6) My Tattoo Will Be Completely Gone After Laser Tattoo Removal
The truth is, you may be left with a “ghost” of your former tattoo when the process is ultimately completed. Depending on your skin and the ink colors being removed, you may or may not experience complete removal. Your doctor will be able to give you a good idea of your potential outcome.
Dr. Jeffrey Gold is an award winning surgeon and the medical director of Laser Body Solutions. Located in Hamden, CT, Laser Body provides tattoo removal services for those with “tattoo regret.”
Get FinancingLearn more about how to finance your procedure with Prosper Healthcare Lending.